Are you looking to enhance your industry knowledge and network with other sports business professionals? Are you looking to attend one of the industry's leading conferences?
The upcoming IEG Annual Sponsorship Conference (March 8-11, Chicago Hilton Hotel) is one of the industry's leading conferences and social networking events. IEG's 26th annual conference does a great job providing industry insights, ideas, and valuation tips. This year, the conference is expected to attract 1,200+ industry personnel and will cover off on a handful of topics, including:
- Maximizing Digital Rights for Fans and Sponsors
- Increasing Value by Building Fan Loyalty to Your Sponsors
- Revamping Your Offers to Build Out Your Value
- Economy-defying Sales Approaches from Sports and Entertainment Pitch Masters
- The Power of Crises: How To Succeed in Tough Times
The conference will include presenters from many of the world's leading organizations and brands, including: American Airlines, Chevron, Kodak, McDonalds, MillerCoors, New Jersey Nets, NHL, Pepsi-Cola, Procter & Gamble, ScotiaBank, Siemens, Sprint, 2K Sport, Visa, and Wells Fargo.
With many organizations facing pressure to perform/succeed in this tumultuous environment, the conference will help you learn new capabilities for selling more when buyers have less and discover how the best and brightest are thriving.
Fees to Attend (check out more details on www.IEG2009.com):
Singularity Conference Rates
- $1,895 per person
- $1,795 per person for groups of three or more
- $1,695 per person for groups of four or more
- For groups of 10 or more, please contact IEG customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312/944-1727
Selling More to Buyers with Less Pre-conference Seminar
- $499 per person
- $399 for Singularity attendees