Are you looking to create new in-venue destinations for fans to enjoy? Are you looking for unique ways to enhance the fan experience at your games?
In May 2009, the Los Angeles Dodgers unveiled Bleacher Beach, an exclusive section designed to provide a whole new fan experience at Dodger Stadium. Situated in the left field Reserved Level, the Dodgers' Bleacher Beach serves as a beach-themed area that offers unlimited beach fare, soft drinks, gifts, music, and decor.
Consumers can purchase tickets to sit in the exclusive Bleacher Beach section and receive all-you-can-eat offerings for just $45 online or $50 on the day of the game (dodgers.com/beach). Those in groups of 20+ can purchse seats in the area for just $35. Food offerings include hot dogs, cheeseburgers, barbeque chicken, watermelon, nachos, peanuts, popcorn, and soft drinks.
Two (2) months after the club introduced Bleacher Beach, Anheuser-Busch signed on as a presenting sponsor of the exclusive area. As part of the agreement, Anheuser-Busch will receive:
- Prominent Bud Light branding on the stadium bowl section of Bleacher Beach
- An activation zone on the concourse
- The rights to distribute select promotional items (team branded floppy hats, sandals, and beach towels)
- Presenting status of the lifeguard chair featured in Bleacher Beach (Bud Light will use this element as a focal point of its activation by enabling promotional staff and special guests to sit in the lifeguard chair)
- Thus far, Bud Light has featured notable surfers and AVP players in the Bleacher Beach section at Dodgers games