Are you looking for the latest and great best practices in the sports marketplace? Are you looking for new ways to leverage corporate partners?
Take a moment to check out the October 2009 Partnership Activation 2.0 monthly newsletter. If you like what you see, please pass it along to three (3) Linked In contacts who also may enjoy some of the insights shared in the newsletter.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Video Board Gaming
- Batter's Eye Activation
- Doing the Small Things That Make a BIG Difference
- A Look at the 2009 China Open
- Details on the Sponsorship Insights Group Newsletter
- The October Recipients of the Partnership Activation Rising Stars Program
- Ways to Leverage a Geico Partnership
- Creative Activation Ideas
*For those interested in subscribing/unsubscribing to the newsletter distribution list (who have not already done so), please send an email to email@example.com and include "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please also include your full name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.
Check out the October 2009 Issue now... and don't forget to pass it along to some friends!