Is your brand looking for a way to make a BIG impression on consumers? Are you looking for ways to leverage an X-Games corporate partnership?
Rob Dyrdek recently teamed up with California Skateparks to create a giant skateboard that will be used in Dyrdek's new show on MTV (Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory). The skateboard is mobilized and requires just a few people to push it from place to place.
Organizers for the X-Games and other action sports events should consider creating/outfitting similar creative platforms to drive awareness for their corporate partners:
- Outfit the giant skateboard with giant tires to promote a supporting tire partner
- Feature a vehicle perched atop the skateboard to promote an automobile partner
- Feature XX vending machines on top of the skateboard to leverage a beverage partner
- Promote skateboard products in a "big" way with a giant skateboard
- Create an interactive exhibit where teams of five (5) attendees can race against one another pushing a giant skateboard for the chance to win free tickets to next year's X-Games event
Check out some pictures and video of Rob Dydrek's giant skateboard in action at the Venice Boardwalk: