Are you looking for new ways to deliver value for fans at the ballpark? Are you searching for ways to make your events more affordable for blue collar Americans?
With the '09 MLB season just around the corner, the Boston Red Sox have teamed up with Aramark to offer "Fenway Family Hour", a value-driven initiative for fans during the month of April at Fenway Park. The club's "Fenway Family Hour" promotion offers fans a month-long celebration of discounted concessions, souveniers, and special entertainment in an effort to drive more families to the ballpark.
During the first hour after the stadium gates open for games, the Red Sox will offer a variety of value-add initiatives, including:
- Concessions stands around the stadium will feature nine (9) promotional food items at up to 50% off their standard price
- Items include: Fenway Franks ($2.50), pizza slices ($2.25), pretzels ($2.00), popcorn ($2.00), cotton candy ($1.50), fruit cups ($2.50), veggie cups ($2.50), bags of burgers ($4.00), and Hoodsie Ice Cream Cups ($1.50)
- The Red Sox Team Store will offer select merchandise (t-shits, hats, etc.) at substantial discounts
- The team will host a series of special 30-minute sessions once per homestand where fans can meet and have their pictures taken with players and coaches (this will take place immediately after batting practice)
The Red Sox organization is also featuring a handful of other value-driven fan initiatives, including:
- Fenway "First Times" Initiative - All fans visiting Fenway Park for the first time can go to any Fan Information Booth to receive a special First-Timer sticker, a FanFoto voucher for a free personal/family photograph, and sign up for a free welcome message on the Fenway Park scoreboard
- Best Buy Players Club - The Red Sox teamed up with Best Buy to create a lounge in the Big Concourse behind the Bleachers for fans to seek shelter from the weather and enjoy watching the game on flat-screen televisions and play video games
- Red Sox Kid Nation - Official members of the Red Sox Kid Nation receive a $20 discount off the purchase of two (2) tickets to one (1) eligible Kid Nation Red Sox game during the 2009 season
Source: Flickr photos courtesy of BostonCityWalk