Are you looking for ways to fill the stadium seats at your ballpark amidst the current economy? Are you looking for ways to make your stadium facility more kid friendly?
In an effort to boost attendance numbers at Minute Maid Park, the Houston Astros recently announced that fans will receive two (2) free tickets for kids 14-and-under with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket for games throughout the summer. Fans can capitalize on the offer between June 23 - August 23 by purchasing a ticket in either the mezzanine level ($20), view deck 1 ($15), or view deck 2 ($15) to receive the free kids tickets.
The "Kids Get in Free" promotion is being supported by both the Astros and Minute Maid, who are looking to attract families with budget constraints to the ballpark for some family entertainment. While the move is considered pretty risky, it will be interesting to see if other MLB / MiLB organizations will follow suit as attendance numbers continue to linger.
The Astros are also offering a number of other ticket promotions, including:
- Price Matters Days
- On select game dates, fans can receive a ticket, hot dog, soda, and chips for only $10
- Double Play Tuesdays
- POWERade's Double Play Tuesday's let fans purchase two (2) outfield deck tickets for just $2 by bringing in two (2) labels from any two (2) POWERade bottles
- All You Can Eat Thursdays
- On select game dates, fans can enjoy an all you can eat experience for just $20
- Coca-Cola Value Nights
- On Coca-Cola Value Nights, fans can receive four (4) mezzanine tickets, four (4) hot dogs, four (4) 20oz Cokes, and two (2) Astros baseball caps for $75 (a $70 savings)