Are you looking for the latest and great best practices in the sports marketplace? Are you looking for new ways to leverage corporate partners?
Take a moment to check out the August 2009 Partnership Activation 2.0 monthly newsletter. If you like what you see, please pass it along to three (3) friends in the industry who also may enjoy some of the insights shared in the newsletter.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- LCD Golf Bag Advertising
- The Puma Street Meet Tour
- Developing Ongoing Conversations with Fans
- ESPN The Magazine Partners with Crown Equipment Corp.
- Crowd ID Impacting the Sports Marketplace
- Joe Favorito's Sports Marketing & PR Pros Newsletter
- The August Recipients of the Partnership Activation Rising Stars Program
- Ways to Leverage a McDonald's Partnership
- The Carlton Draught Plastic Cup Race
*For those interested in subscribing/unsubscribing to the newsletter distribution list (who have not already done so), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please also include your full name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.
Check out the August 2009 Issue now... and don't forget to pass it along to some friends!