Thank you for coming to check out PartnershipActivation.com. I am excited to share with you the new October 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
I am truly excited about the content featured in this month's newsletter. I want to thank you for your continued support and willingness to share the newsletter and content featured on the site with your friends and colleagues. It's remarkable that in just 2+ years, newsletter readership has spread to 60+ countries across the globe- a true testament to your support!
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- The Fist Pump Cam
- Creative Promotional Tactics from Across the NFL
- Special Vehicles to Leverage Athlete Endorsers
- St. Louis Rams' Green Week
- The Leverage Daily Buzz
- A Look at the October 2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Brands Doing an Effective Job Leveraging Athlete Endorsers
- College Music Videos (I Love My Ducks / Teach Me How To Bucky)
- Versus' New Outdoor NHL Campaign
- 2010 Ryder Cup Insights
- Creative Activation Tactics
- The Coors Light Beer Box
- Unique Ways to Leverage Pizza Companies as Partners
One side note for this month, I encourage you to consider attending the 5th Annual Ivy Sports Symposium on Friday, November 19th in Princeton, NJ. The event, which costs $50 for students, $150 for alumni, and $200 for industry professionals, is truly one of the best sports conferences in the United States!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.