Thank you for coming to check out PartnershipActivation.com. I am excited to share with you the November 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter and hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
Thank you for your continued support and willingness to share the newsletter and content featured on the site with your friends and colleagues. It's remarkable that in just 2+ years, newsletter readership has spread to 60+ countries across the globe- a true testament to your support!
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Nike Capitalizes on Live Moments
- Creative Promotional Tactics from Across the NBA
- Sports Properties Leveraging QR Codes to Deliver New Content for Fans
- Professional Bull Riders' Partnership Tactics
- The Dallas Mavericks' YouTube Channel
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- A Look at the November 2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- UTEP's "Orange-out" Week
- Incorporating Social Media in the GameDay Experience
- Activation at the Allstate Wrigleyville Classic
- The NFL International Series
- The Abu Dhabi Formula 1 FanZone
- Creative Activation Tactics
- Unique Ways to Leverage Johnny Walker as a Corporate Partner
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.