Happy Holidays from Partnership Activation! Thank you for coming to check out the December Issue of the Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter. After checking out the newsletter/site, I hope you have some time available to spend with family and friends, for that is the most important thing in life.
As 2010 comes to a close, I am truly excited to share this month's newsletter with you. It is pretty amazing that we are coming up on the 30th Issue of the Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter. I want to say thank you for all your support, especially to those of you who have shared it with friends and colleagues on numerous occasions via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, word of mouth, etc.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- The Nike Vault - Los Angeles
- Creative Promotional Tactics From Across the NHL
- Sports Authority Leverages Social Media to Engage Shoppers on Black Friday
- Leveraging Signage in New Ways
- Explore Engage's Augmented Reality Experiences
- Hot Off the Press: Sponsorship Mag
- Creativity In the Sports Marketplace
- December 2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Social Media Watch: Panthers Purrsuit
- A Close Look at Fan Engagement at the Consol Energy Center
- International Sports Business Watch: The 98th Grey Cup
- 5 #SportsBiz People You Must Follow On Twitter
- Ways to Leverage the Holidays
- Creativity From the Idea Box
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.