With the 2010 Major League Baseball season right around the corner, the Minnesota Twins are set to unveil their new state-of-the-art facility, Target Field, on April 12th. The $412MM venue will soon be referred to as one of the finest venues in all of baseball, with a number of elements and amenities that will be sure to turn a few heads.
Check out a full gallery of the stadium's signage, unique elements, suite levels, and more HERE.
A few unique stadium elements include:
- A full roof canopy soffit (to protect fans from weather)
- Warming shelters
- A retro sign in the outfield that lights up and moves when a player hits a HR
- A life-sized Dave Winfield figurine in the Plaza
- Team branded wrap inside the adjoining transportation station and light rail cars
- A stylish Metropolitan club
- A bronze glove photo display
- Unique mosiac displays
- A really cool quote wall
- Budweiser Deck in LF
- The 4th largest video board in all of Major League Baseball
In the past few weeks, the Twins organization has featured a tremendous outdoor billboard campaign throughout the city to drive awareness and excitement. The billboard campaign is simple, yet creatively genius. Check out some of the outdoor messaging campaigns below: