Thank you for coming here to check out the June 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 newsletter. I promise that there will be no mentions of vuvuzelas as best practices this month. As you tune in to some incredible sports coverage this weekend (World Cup, Wimbledon, etc.), please feel free to send along any unique activation tactics that may catch your eye.
Click here to check out the new June 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 monthly newsletter. This month I would love to hear your feedback. Please feel free to share your thoughts by emailing me at email@example.com.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Innovative Mobile Tours
- Ten Sports Business Trends to Keep an Eye On
- Leveraging the World Cup
- The Heineken Stadium of Stars
- World Cup Activation and Branding
- The Ohio University Professional Master of Sports Administration Program
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- June 2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- A Compilation of the 2009-2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Sports Social Media Watch
- Facts and Insights About the 2010 French Open
- Creative Ways to Leverage Trading Card Partners
- Idea Box
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.
Check out the June 2010 Issue now... and please feel free to send along any feedback or suggestions you have this month!