Thank you for coming here to check out the July 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 newsletter. As you tune in to Major League Baseball games, the NFL preseason, and other sporting events, please feel free to send along any sponsorship/marketing best practices and unique activation tactics that happen to catch your eye.
Click here to check out the new July 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 monthly newsletter.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Player / Alumni Challenges (Highlighted by the Herbal Magic Weight Loss Cup)
- Miller Lite's Recent "Ray for a Day" Initiative
- Facebook-Themed Scoreboard Features
- World Cup Activation and Branding
- Xtreme Insight's World Cup 2010 Wrap Report
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- July 2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Sports Technology Watch
- Facts and Insights About the the 2010 Wimbledon Championships
- Creative Ways to Leverage Dunkin' Donuts
- Idea Box
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.
Check out the July 2010 Issue now... and please feel free to send along any feedback or suggestions you have this month!
If you enjoyed the July 2010 Issue, you may also be interested in: