Thank you for your continued interest in Partnership Activation. Click here to check out the new August 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 monthly newsletter.
Thanks to our friends at adidas Eyewear, if you pass along the August 2010 Newsletter to a friend or colleague in the industry and they submit a sponsorship/marketing "best practice" that is selected to be featured in the September Newsletter, you BOTH can win a FREE pair of adidas Eyewear!
Pass along the newsletter and send in your "best practice" submissions to email@example.com! Only (1) winning duo will be selected! In the meantime, check out the great adidas Eyewear styles that you could win here: http://www.adidas.com/us/eyewear.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Marketing Hometown Pride
- 20 Top Sports Graduate Programs to Consider
- Creative Promotional/Engagement Tactics from the Barclays Premier League
- 2010 NFL Training Camp Title Sponsorship Breakdown
- In-Venue Baseball Destinations
- A Look At SportsAgentBlog.com
- August 2010 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Thermopylae Drives Mobile Fan Engagement
- The Singapore Youth Olympic Games
- Maker's Mark Thought Starters
- New Idea Box Insights
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.
Check out the August 2010 Issue now... and please feel free to send along any feedback or suggestions you have this month!
If you enjoyed the August 2010 Issue, you may also be interested in: