Thank you for coming to check out PartnershipActivation.com. I am excited to share with you the new September 2010 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
I hope you enjoy all of the great content included in this month's issue and want to thank you for your support and willingness to help spread the word about Partnership Activation amongst your friends and colleagues in the industry.
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Red Bull's NASCAR Taxi
- Creative Sponsorship/Marketing Tactics from the Barclays Premier League
- Old Spice's Interactive Banner Ads
- Los Angeles Dodgers "My Town" Billboard Activation Tactics
- The Oklahoma City Thunder's Corporate Partnerships Website
- The Essential Guide to Grassroots Sports and Social Media
- September 2010 Rising Stars
- Official Redskins Nation Foursquare Badge
- Activ8Social's Reggie Bush's #RedZones Promotion
- Insights about the 2010 FIBA World Championship
- A Close Look at The New Meadowlands Stadium
- Southwest Airlines' Thought Starters
- Fresh New, Creative Ideas from the Idea Box
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.
If you enjoyed the September 2010 Issue, you may also be interested in: