Sports properties looking to give their marketing materials, recaps, and videoboard vignettes some flair should take a close look at some of the work that Old Hat Creative is doing on behalf of their partners.
Old Hat did a tremendous job creating a collection of marketing materials for The Big Chill at the Big House, an outdoor hockey game between the University of Michigan and Michigan State that was played in front of an announced crowd of 104,000+ at Michigan Stadium in December.
To drive buzz around the event, Old Hat developed:
- The Big Chill at the Big House Microsite
- An Intro Video - Click Here to View
- A Historical Tribute - Click Here to View
- A "Pump Up" Video - Click Here to View
- A Prelude - Click Here to View
- A Michigan 3D Video - Click Here to View
But Old Hat's finest work was their recap of The Big Chill at the Big House, which is one of the most original recaps that we have seen in some time! Check it out below: