Thank you for coming to check out the January 2011 Issue of the Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter. After checking out the newsletter/site, I hope you have some time available to spend with family and friends, for that is the most important thing in life.
Let's make 2011 a great year! Thank you again for your interest in Partnership Activation and I look forward to having the opportunity to connect with you in the near future!
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Marquette Athletics - BIGNOGGINS
- Creative Promotional Tactics From Across College Athletics
- Creating Concessions/Merchandise Apps that Benchmark the Carl's Jr. Happy Star Rewards
- Synergy Events' Activation on Behalf of Reebok at the NHL Winter Classic
- Hot Off the Press: Networking is a Contact Sport
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- January 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Social Media Watch: Preseason/Post-Season SM Inventory
- Brand Activation at the 2010 China Open
- The Ashes Cricket Series
- Three Things You Need to See: Word Lens, Interactive Digital Signage, and Multiple Dance Cams
- Five #SportsBiz People You Must Follow on Twitter
- Activation and Branding from the NHL Winter Classic
- Creativity From the Idea Box
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.