UFC recently made two groundbreaking announcements that will surely enhance the at-home viewing experience for fans. UFC announced that it will host a landmark broadcast of the Yamamoto vs. Johnson fight at UFC 126 live on Facebook tonight (February 5th) and it also unveiled a new UFC.tv interactive portal that allows UFC fans to have complete control of their viewing experience.
Check out how UFC is revolutionizing the fan viewing experience below:
LIVE UFC FIGHT FACEBOOK BROADCAST
Tonight (February 5th), UFC is set to stream a live broadcast of the Kid Yamamoto vs. Demetrious Johnson fight at UFC 126 live on Facebook.com/UFC at 8:25pm EST.
THE LAUNCH OF UFC.TV, AN INTERACTIVE FAN VIEWING PORTAL
UFC launched an online interactive portal, UFC.tv, that allows viewers to have complete control of their viewing experience. UFC.tv offers:
- Six (6) live video feeds
- Multiple simultaneous feeds through Picture-in-Picture and Quad View
- Built-in DVR controls (to pause, rewind, and fast-forward fights with a click of a mouse)
- Live Audio controls (to hear the live broadcast or audio from the coaches corner)
- Live chat and Twitter integration
- Interactive scoring module that allows fans to judge the fight live