Thank you for your continued interest in Partnership Activation.
After reviewing the newsletter, we would really appreciate it if you would be willing to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other channels of communication. To keep things simple, here is a shortened URL that you can use: http://bit.ly/hY1cGj
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- Virtual Advertising
- Brands with a Presence at Bracket Town in 2011
- Creative Sports Business Tactics from the Barclays Premier League
- Activation Tactic of the Month: Hooters' Spring Training Activation
- Conxeo / PropertyPort
- Great Sports Marketing Tactics in the News
- SportsPro Magazine
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- April 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Ticketing Watch - St. Louis Cardinals
- Social Media Watch - Cleveland Indians
- The 2011 Powerade Jam Fest
- 5 #SportsBiz Professionals You Must Follow on Twitter
- Activation and Branding from the 2011 Final Four
- The 2011 Cricket World Cup... At a Glance
- Technology That May Soon Save You Money On Staffing Expenses
- Major League Soccer... Like You've Never Seen It Before
- Idea Box
Click here to purchase the April 2011 Partnership Activation Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.