Thanks to our friends at the San Francisco Giants, Partnership Activation recently had the chance to attend a game at AT&T Park, one of baseball's most beloved ballparks.
The Giants organization has created a "best in class" ballpark experience for fans at AT&T Park, delivering non-stop entertainment for fans of all ages, social media/technology enhancements, seamless corporate partner integration, and an array of destinations and unique concessions areas for fans to enjoy. Check out a complete gallery of the AT&T Park fan experience here (99 photos).
Enclosed below is a recap of some of the highlights of the fan experience and incorporation of corporate partners at AT&T Park.
Unique Elements at AT&T Park Include:
- Interactive Coca-Cola Kids Area in Left Field (Slides, Mini-Ballpark, Giant Glove, Giant Coca-Cola Bottle, Photo Station, etc.)
- Variety of Themed Food Kiosks Located Throughout the Concourse
- Levi's Landing Splash Zone
- Virgin America OF Wall Buildout
- Coors Light Silver Bullpen - An OF Destination Where Any Fan Can Watch the Game
- Unique Ghirardelli Chocolate Kiosk and Cable Car
- Elaborate AT&T Fan Zone Display
- Build-a-Bear Workshop in Left Center Field
- Clos Du Bois California Wine Bar Concourse Kiosks
- Elaborate Use of Text Messaging Campaigns via LED, Concourse Signage
- Cable Car Bars Located Throughout AT&T Park
- LED Messaging Welcoming Fans of Hispanic Descent to the Ballpark (Bienvenidos)
- Dynamic Pricing Deals
- Advertising of Upcoming Promotional Giveaways/Team Shop Offers on Television Displays Located Throughout the Concourse
- Scoreboard Twitter Integration (Team Trivia Via Twitter)
- Chevron Car (Rides Along Warning Track During Select Inning)
Non-Traditional Corporate Partners Include:
- Adobe, Salesforce.com, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Sony Playstation, Emerald Snacks, Yahoo!, Charles Schwab, RE/MAX, Genentech, See's Candies, Pop-Secret, Clos Du Bois, Box, FusionStorm, Virgin America, Kettle Chips, Guinness, Camarena
Traditional Partners Include:
- MillerCoors (Coors Light), Visa, Safeway, Chipotle, Anheuser-Busch, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Comcast SportsNet, AT&T, StubHub, United, Corona, Lexus, Chevron, Audi, Toyota, PG&E (Utilities), CHW (Hospital),
Video Board Features Include:
I. "Guess the Actor" Jumbotron Feature Presented by Sports Authority
II. "Share the Love Kiss Cam" Presented by the Monterey Bay Aquarium
III. Fist Pump Cam Jumbotron Feature
IV. McCovey Cove Boat Race Jumbotron Feature
From a social media standpoint, Bryan Srabian of the San Francisco Giants recently sat down with the Row Show and shared some unique insights. Check out his special feature here.