Welcome to the August 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter! Thank you for your continued interest and support for Partnership Activation and the monthly newsletter. I appreciate your patience this month with the slight delay!
Here is a link to the August 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter.
The coolest thing in this month's newsletter is Manchester City's unique collaboration with Liam Gallagher and the band Beady Eye ... I HIGHLY recommend you check it out!
After reviewing the newsletter, please take a moment to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other platforms and modes of communication. Here is a shortened URL that you can use to include in tweets, etc: http://bit.ly/nvvfSu
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- A List of NFL Training Camp Sponsors
- The Captain Morgan Sky Bar
- Toyota's "Mark & Me" Website
- The New York Giants Historical Wiki
- The Bills Backers Map
- Navigate Marketing Industry Spotlight on Nike Logo Valuations and Analysis
- Manchester City FC's Partnership with Liam Gallagher
- Virgin America's #FlyTheBeard Promotion
- Newcastle's Trapped in a Schooner Display
- The SGI Weekly Intelligence
- The August 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Ways to Drive Fan Engagement on Facebook
- A Close Look at Copa America 2011
- Retail Thought Starters
- Liverpool and adidas' Home Away From Home Events
- Manchester United's Tour Treasures
Click here to check out the August 2011 Partnership Activation 2.0 Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.