Anheuser-Busch unveiled its new "Bud Light Fan Camp" display at the 2011 NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame Ceremonies this week in Canton, OH. The elaborate Fan Camp footprint features a number of football-related related activities for fans to enjoy with a Bud Light twist, including:
- An obstacle course that fans race head-to-head through while holding a tray of Bud Light bottles
- A precision pass display where fans are challenged with throwing footballs at moving Bud Light bottle targets while holding a beer
- A cannon catch display where fans have to try to catch (8) different passes moving at high rates of speed and in different directions
- A field goal kick display
- EA Sports Madden NFL '12 competitions
- Flag Football ... and more!
The Bud Light Fan Camp serves as an interactive means to allow fans to enjoy the challenges of training camp while engaging with the brand first-hand. The mobile footprint will travel to 60 cities over the course of a 15-week tour during the Fall.
Fans who participate in the Bud Light Fan Camp display can amass points based on their performances, with the team garnering the most total points winning a trip to the Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii and a chance to compete in the Bud Light Fan Camp Finals the day after the game.
Check out some of the interactive elements from the Bud Light Fan Camp display below:
Enclosed below are some additional photos of the footprint: