Welcome to the September 2011 Partnership Activation Newsletter! Thank you for your continued interest and support for Partnership Activation and the monthly newsletter.
The coolest thing in this month's newsletter is the Nike Film Room... I HIGHLY recommend you check it out!
After reviewing the newsletter, please take a moment to share it with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, personal blogs, and other platforms and modes of communication. Here is a shortened URL that you can use to include in tweets, etc: http://bit.ly/opnJZs
This month's newsletter features a collection of insights, including:
- A List of 10+ College Rivalry Sponsors
- LSU's new Microbrew - Bandit Blonde
- Best Practices from Formula 1
- The State Farm Territorial Cup Series
- Chelsea FC TV
- Heineken's OOH Billboard Displays
- ESPN UK's Billboard Twitter Engagement
- Major League Soccer's Fathers Day Twitter Contest
- Vitaminwater's "Are You Nash Enough?" Campaign
- Sport Teams and Social Impact
- Creativity in the Sports Marketplace
- September 2011 Partnership Activation Rising Stars
- Using Foursquare to Support the Local Community
- "Going Big" With Your Activation
- A Close Look at the 2011 Rugby World Cup
- 5 #SportsBiz Twitter Handles You Must Follow
- Create Ways to Generate Awareness in Tennis
- The Nike Film Room
- The Denver Broncos' Corporate Partner Pick 'Em Challenge
- Adidas Calls on Dwight Howard to Dunk on a Giraffe
- Red Bull Gives Surfing a New Viewpoint with Flares
- Five Non-Traditional Ways to Leverage QR Codes in Sports
Click here to purchase the September 2011 Partnership Activation Newsletter, connect with other readers in the official Partnership Activation LinkedIn Group, and follow Brian Gainor on Twitter for additional sponsorship/marketing tactics throughout the month!
If you are interested in signing up for the newsletter, please send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please include your name, company affiliation, and contact information when subscribing.