Over the past two (2) decades, the stadium arms race has resulted in sports organizations across the globe competing to differentiate themselves in the venue space. As a result, teams continually lean on vendor partners to incorporate new technologies, venue destinations, and ownable assets that enhance the fan and sponsor experience.
In most cases, teams look to offset their new technological assets with art and stadium decor that help capture the history of the organization, fans, and iconic venues. In the UK, a number of venue operators and Barclays Premier League teams have turned to a boutique studio called Acrylicize to design and produce custom artwork for their venues. The firm's artwork has been extremely well received by organizations and fans over the past seven (7) years and Acrylicize is now beginning to expand their business operations internationally.
Acrylicize has done some impressive work for a number of iconic venues and soccer clubs in the Barclays Premier League, including:
- Wembley Stadium - Created unique photographic collections chronicling Wembley Stadium's rich history, including 30ft+ wide pieces, 350+ pieces for the tier box level and custom designed artwork for the exclusive Corinthian Club and the Wembley Suite
- Arsenal F.C. / Emirates Stadium - Designed, produced, and directed several exclusive art initiatives throughout Emirates Stadium, including photographic collections, light box displays, visual branding within club and executive level bars and restaurants
- Twickenham Stadium - Produced artwork that referenced both Twickenham's geographic location and its position as the home of English rugby
- Millenium Stadium - Designed the WRU Presidents Lounge
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C. / White Hart Lane - Designed the Steve Perryman Suite
Check out some of their stadium artwork and designs below: