Is your organization looking to support a local charity? Are you looking for ways to leverage your team's parking services?
As sports organizations search for new ways to support charitable organizations, they should look no further than their stadium parking lots. A true opportunity exists for teams to section off a portion of their tailgate lots for charities to use to raise funds and drive awareness.
The following clip demonstrates how COIT Cleaning & Restoration helped raise money for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure by parking cars and tailgating prior to the Louisville-Pittsburgh game on October 2nd.
Teams can section off a portion of their parking lots and offer charities the rights to:
- Provide fans with an exclusive valet parking experience
- Distribute free apparel/gear (pink hats, balloons, gloves, bandanas, etc.)
- Raise funds (all proceeds parking in X section go to charity)
- Enable fans to meet team alumni for donating to a good cause (autographs, etc.)
- Provide free parking for survivors, etc.
- Offer an exclusive tailgating experience
- And much, much more!